A few things I’m thankful for this year:
- Great friends and family who support me and encourage me
- Clients who are a pleasure to work with and for to achieve success
- Incredible technology that enables me to work whenever and wherever I want, and to connect to people like never before
- Web services that simplify and automate my business and my life
- Digital music – Sampling, sharing, learning, and buying has never been easier.
- Especially Electric Worry by Clutch
- WordPress – I blog with it. I create with it. I build with it. It’s become essential.
- Live music – I’ve been to more concerts in the last three months than in the last five years combined, and love it.
- Causes – Helping the L3 Foundation has been an amazing experience. The Knight Cancer Challenge is almost at 100% funding. Kiva, Small Can Be Big. And so many others.
- My adult co-ed rec league soccer team and league
- Shiner Bock
- Whiskeys named by years – 1792, 1835…
I’ve forgotten a few things, but you get the point. We all have a lot to be thankful for. Embrace it.
Links for this post:
“Electric Worry” – Clutch
Knight Cancer Challenge
Small Can Be Big